Monday, November 19, 2007

first topic for me


slam alikum


in my first topic i want to writ some thing belong to me some thing really i live and i see . why i writ my blog as " من ترك شيئا لله ابدل الله خيرا منه " really this so fantastic words just read it carefully what did u feel no thing :) . every body of us really have so bad habit and really want to give up . read alot how to give up of any thing just in 21 days but its not work ,and then ask what i have to do ???

just do that do it for ALLah and no thing but ALLAh really it is not work its amazing u don't just give up you gain good thing to do it . in my life really i face so big problem and wanna to give of this so bad habit then i read this words i could say that my life change with another life . just try it . and you will know when you love ALLA ,so there is no thing impossible finaly there is some words i want to add in final because it is the messk of words " من صدق الله يصدقة " from all of your body belive in your love to AllA , ALLA will be with you any where you will be.


may be ia couldn't reach my point i want carefully but i hope to under stna what i want to get from my words .

1 comment:

Ayoy said...

nice article ya grgr
من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه
that is the only way that makes the one believe that usually there is the best in the future but after obeying Allah's words